EMS Data Import 2007 for InterBase/Firebird version 3.1 is now available
EMS Database Management Solutions are pleased announce new version of Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 2007 – a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
EMS Data Import 2007 is available and can be downloaded from the download page
What’s new in Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 2007 version 3.1
- Added a possibility to import data from the text of XML documents embedded nodes.
- Added a possibility to explicitly specify the data file for the console version using the -datafile=<source file name> parameter. Now you can use one and the same template file to import from several data files of the same type.
- Added auto-recognition of columns and autofill of table fields for TXT files.
- Wizard window is now resizable.
- The field type is now displayed for DBF files.
- Unicode data are now imported into NTEXT type fields correctly (SQL Server).
- Fixed a connection error that occurred on attempt to establish connection to SQL Server 2000, when running the utility in Windows Vista environment and using SQL authentication (SQL Server).
- Import to NCLOB type fields is now supported (Oracle).
- In some cases an error occurred upon import of DATE data in the Native mode CSV Insert. Fixed now (MySQL).
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
You can download Data Import for InterBase/Firebird 2007 version 3.1 from: http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/dataimport/download
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products.