EMS Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird ver. 1.1 released
What’s new in Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird version 1.1?
- New BLOB viewer tool is implemented
- Increased speed of data comparison
- Ability to view the connection information is added
- The new option “Use only compare key for where clause” is added for sync script generation
- The new option “Add computed and read only fields to the new table” is added when exporting compared data to a new table
- Ability to specify required client library is added (InterBase/Firebird)
- The new option “Commit after XXX records” is added to add COMMIT statement after specified number of altering SQL statements
- Color highlight of non-identical records is added
EMS Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
You can learn more about EMS Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/datacomparer
You can download EMS Data Comparer 2005 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/datacomparer/download