DB Comparer 2007 for InterBase/Firebird ver.3.0 released
You can download the latest version at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/dbcomparer/download
EMS DB Comparer 2007 for InterBase/Firebird allows you to allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected differences. Having EMS DB Comparer for MySQL you can work with several projects at once, define comparison parameters, print difference reports, and alter modification scripts. Its user-friendly interface greatly simplifies discovering and eliminating differences in MySQL database structure saving your time and therefore money.
What’s new in DB Comparer 2007 version 3.0?
- Major improvements in comparing engine, now comparing process uses object dependencies information. The synchronization process needs much fewer manual operations.
- Redesign of User interface:
- New improved object tree
- Added grouping schemas in object tree
- Added Object Properties Viewer showing differences in objects visually
- One-click report for databases differences.
Now the application is more friendly and easy in use.
- Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased. Databases comparison is much faster now.
- Now the schema vs schema comparison is available. You can compare and synchronize schemas of different databases as well as on a single database (for PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle).
- Advanced filtering capabilities when selecting objects to compare/synchronize. Now you can exclude separate objects or object groups from comparison and synchronization.
- New improved SQL Editor:
- Transaction management ability
- Detailed error messages
- Easy focusing on error statements
- Added code completion feature
- Improved SSH Tunneling: (for MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle)
- Added SSH private key authentication
- Separate SSH connections to different servers
Advanced synchronization is easier and faster.
- Ability to save and print reports of databases differences. You can use built-in reports or create your own.
- Latest SQL server version support.
- Other bug-fixes and improvements.
You can learn more about DB Comparer 2007 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/dbcomparer
You can purchase DB Comparer 2007 for InterBase/Firebird at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/ibfb/dbcomparer/buy
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products!