#AnyDAC Spring 2012 v 5.0.7 – #Delphi Components for Firebird, Interbase and more
|DA-SOFT Technologies announces the availability of AnyDAC for Delphi Spring 2012 release v 18.104.22.1683 – high-speed, Universal Data Access Components for Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS Access, IBM DB2, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage, dbExpress, ODBC, that simplifies the task of building Embarcadero Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal Compiler database applications.|
AnyDAC for Delphi can be immediately downloaded from the download page.
What is new in v5.0.7 and what is AnyDAC ?
AnyDAC v 5.0.7 Highlights
- Delphi XE2 and Mac OS X support;
- FPC 2.6.0 / Lazarus 0.9.30.4 and Windows x86/x64, Linux x86/x64 and Mac OS X support;
- UpdateOptions.UpdateJoinedFields and TADMapRule.NameMask added;
- Auto-inc fields improvements;
- SQLite v 3.7.11 support;
- SQLite native Array DML support;
- SQL Server 2012 support;
- Advantage DB TADADSUtility service component;
- Advantage DB support for aliases;
- ReportBuilder DADE;
- Nany driver and addon improvements;
- Multiple enahncements to the help system.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix, Advantage and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
- AnyDAC home – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
- AnyDAC shop – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
- AnyDAC trial – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to Firebird, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase, SQL Anywhere, Informix, Advantage Database and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress or ODBC data sources.
- Optimized for best possible performance. 2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress.
- Reach API with 50 Delphi VCL components, including TADConnection, TADTransaction, TADQuery, TADStoredProc, TADTable, TADMemTable.
- Unified API for cross-database access, including unified data type mapping, SQL dialect abstraction, connection aliases.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including backup, restore, validation, SQL scripting.
- Advanced Data Access Options, including Array DML, Live Data Window mode, full Unicode support.
- Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2, C++ Builder 5 to C++ Builder XE2, Lazarus / Free Pascal on Win32, Win64, Linux32, Linux64, Mac OS X.
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise – Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix.
- Workgroup – Firebird, Interbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB.
- Database in clouds – Microsoft SQL Azure.
- Desktop – SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE, Advantage DB.
- Embedded – SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded, Berkeley DB.
- Bridges – dbExpress, ODBC.
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team