ANN: CopyCat Replication Suite version 1.03.0
Microtec is pleased to announce a new version of CopyCat, our Delphi /
C++Builder component set for database replication.
CopyCat can be used for integrating replication functionality into your
applications, or for making your own customized replicators, enabling
off-site database work, asynchronous work over slow connections,
automatic live backup, etc.
For information about CopyCat, see here
Changes in version 1.03.0:
- Added support for BDS 2006.
- Added a new OnResolveConflict event, providing easy access to all the
information concerning the conflict, and allowing the user to resolve
the conflict in a simple way.
- Removed TCcTables and TCcProcedures components. Instead, TCcConfig
now creates two new tables in the database, RPL$TABLES and
RPL$PROCEDURES, thus replacing and simplifying the previous INI-file
system, which was too error-prone.
- The example projects have been considerably improved and extended.
- Added a Getting started manual, explaining the first steps to using
CopyCat, as well as detailing each of the provided examples.
- Fixed some internal errors, that sometimes caused access violations
and IDE instability at design-time.