ANN: CopyCat LiveMirror 1.3
I am pleased to announce that CopyCat LiveMirror 1.3 is officially available!
CopyCat LiveMirror is our database mirroring and backup tool, designed to make it trivial to setup a one-way replication between two Firebird databases, so that you can easily have a reliable, up-to-date backup at your fingertips, at all times. Please refer to our product page for more information
Changes in this release :
* Various core changes and minor bug fixes.
* Fixed bug saving database configuration data.
* Fixed bug causing errors with wide string fields in some situations.
* Improved log viewer window so that it’s responsive even when holding a large log file.
* Added an error reporting module allowing for more detailed error messages and bug reports.
* Fixed bug causing automatic replication to stop after database connection loss. In such a case, LiveMirror will now continue trying to reestablish a connection every time replication fires.
* LiveMirror now excludes fields with errorneous field names (DATE, TYPE, USER, etc) that were allowed in older versions of Firebird and can still be present in some databases.
* Automatically grant full rights to all users for RPL$ system tables created by LiveMirror, so that there will be no error when inserting into RPL$LOG through the triggers when a user makes changes to the database.