ANN: CopyCat LiveMirror 1.2
Microtec is pleased to announce a new release of our database mirroring and backup tool : CopyCat LiveMirror version 1.2 !
LiveMirror makes it trivial to setup a one-way replication setup between two Firebird databases, so that you can easily have a reliable, up-to-date backup at your fingertips, at all times.
For more information about CopyCat LiveMirror, have a look at our product page.
Changes in this release:
- Added an option allowing you to specify a list of tables to exclude from replication.
- Added an option allowing you to manually create or remove CopyCat meta-data (system tables and triggers) from your databases.
- Add button to synchronize manually.
- If no primary key is available, LiveMirror will now use any available unique index to identify the rows to replicate.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect date/time formatting for date fields used in primary keys in dialect 1 databases.
- Corrected a refresh problem : if you kill the service from the task manager, the “Started” label does not get refreshed in the LiveMirror Manager.