- Support of the integrated Windows authentification (SSPI) for
- Support of the system auth using environment variables: ISC_USER and ISC_PASSWORD.
- Feature of enable/disable database triggers for separate connection is available.
- Support of long names and BOOLEAN type in Interbase 7.x and Interbase 2007 was added.
- Support of arrays was improved. Access to arrays via IBProvider now becomes more robust in comparison with other Firebird database access components.
Read details on the IBProvider site.