Jaybird wiki is moved to github . Here is the new url
Database .NET is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool, With it you can Browse objects, Design tables, Edit rows, Export data and Run queries with a consistent interface. (Full support for Firebird 1.5~3.0)
- New features and improvements from 15.6 to 16.1 (2015/07/20)
- Updated to FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.dll 126.96.36.199
- Support for Firebird 3.0 backup
- Added Group by Connection
- Added Single-click button
- Added Displaying Data Types on the column header
- Improved Cell and Form Editor
- Improved AutoComplete and IntelliSense
- Improved Generating Batch Scripts
- Improved SQL History
- Improved AutoFilter
- …and more.
You’re welcome to download it from http://fishcodelib.com/Database.htm
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
Devart team is proud to introduce new Firebird ODBC Drivers.
The most significant features in this version are:
– Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
– Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
– Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
– Advanced data conversion from DBMS data types to native ODBC data types.
– Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications (Linux and Mac OS X platforms will be supported in the next version).
ODBC driver for Firebird supports Firebird server and client versions 2.x, 1.x.
Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of the next release of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
” Database Workbench 5.1.2 “
This version is the next big release after version 5 and includes new features, enhancements and fixes.
“There is so much new in Database Workbench 5, I don’t know where to start”, says Martijn Tonies, founder of Upscene Productions. “This release adds code editor features, has diagramming improvements, comes in multiple editions, is fully HiDPI aware and offers tunneling for MySQL and MariaDB connections. It all was a lot of work, but it was worth it!”
“We worked closely with out customer and implemented many of their requests and for new users, we offer multiple editions to suit their development needs. From design to productivity, there’s new features and improvements in almost everything!”
New features in version 5 include:
- Support for the latest versions of database engines including SQL Azure and MariaDB support
- New and improved user interface
- Code editor features like block staples, code folding, object linking and dynamic highlighting
- “Diagram Navigator” for easier diagramming navigation
- MySQL/MariaDB tunneling support
- Firebird 3 Package Editor
- New tools, including a Data Compare tool
- Basic and Pro Edition to suit your needs
- and much more…
For more information, see What’s new in Database Workbench 5?
Database Workbench supports MySQL, MariaDB, Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, NexusDB and InterBase, comes in multiple editions and is licensed based on selectable modules.
It includes tools for database design, database maintenance, testing, data transfer, data import & export, database migration, database compare and numerous other tools.
About Database Workbench
Database Workbench is a database developer tool, over 10 years in the making and
is being used by thousands of developers across the globe who have come to rely on it
every day. From database design, implementation, to testing and debugging, it will aid you
in your daily database work.
About Upscene Productions
Based in The Netherlands, Europe, this small but dedicated company has been providing
database developers with useful tools for over 12 years. Slowly expanding the product portfolio
and gaining recognition amongst InterBase and Firebird database developers, they now offer
tools for a whole range of database systems, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
The Lazarus team is glad to announce the release of Lazarus 1.4.2.
This extension adds Firebird database engine extension for the Yii framework 2.0.
Extension is developed from scratch, to be support 100% of Yii2. Also all unit tests are added for Yii2.
All functions for the ActiveRecord are working and almost complete for use in migrations.
Firebird Project announces the second Beta release of Firebird 3.0, the next major version of the Firebird relational database, which is now available for testing.
This Beta release demonstrates the features and improvements currently under development by the Firebird development team. Our users are appreciated giving it a try and providing feedback to the development mailing list. Apparent bugs can be reported directly to the bugtracker.
Beta releases are not encouraged for production usage or any other goals that require a stable system. They are, however, recommended for those users who want to help in identifying issues and bottlenecks thus allowing to progress faster through the Beta/RC stages towards the final release.
Please read the Release Notes carefully before installing and testing this Beta release.