ZeosLib 7.0.3 stable for Delphi/Lazarus is released
Stable version of zeoslib 7 is released.
The most important improvement you’ll find in this version is support for the compilers Delphi2009 and newer, with their unicode strings.
Other changes in this release are
– Some new components for grouping connections (alpha status)
– Postgres event alerter component comparable with the existing Interbase/Firebird event alerter (alpha status)
– Pooled connections (alpha status)
– Real prepared statement support (always for firebird, on demand for mysql and postgres), allowing to prepare queries once and execute them multipe times with different input variables.
– New FreeTDS driver for connections to Mssql and Sybase that can replace the old dblib protocol.
– TZStoredproc got a full makeover. Now Stored procedures should work for postgres, firebird, mysql, mssql and oracle (alpha status)
– A load of bugs have been fixed.