We glad to inform about new IBProvider v3.29.
A brief description of the new release:
- Management of server resources for cursors and blobs improved.
- The main build IBProvider (vc14xp) is now compiled using VS2015 Update 2.
- Extended load testing performed.
Actually, as of the moment we have reached the local balance point:
- Basic «critical» problems solved.
- All initiated code changes completed.
The full text of the news: http://www.ibprovider.com/eng/news/n_160412.html
Currently provides data reading, inserting, deleting and updating.
You can install this plugin into your CakePHP application using composer
Mark Rotteveel published a new Jaybird 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. Download available on maven (on the Sonatype snapshots repository) or SourceForge. Updated Release Notes are also available. Feedback on the stability, performance and undocumented changes in behaviour would be appreciated.
Database .NET is an innovative, powerful and intuitive multiple database management tool, With it you can Browse objects, Design tables, Edit rows, Export data, Run queries and Migrate data with a consistent interface. (Full support for Firebird 1.5~3.0)
- New features and improvements from 17.6 to 18.1 (2016/03/31)
- Added Execution Plan for Firebird
- Added Automatic reconnection
- Added Inspect Object
- Added Dark Mode
- Added Autocomplete for Manual Filter
- Added “Copy Selected Results to Clipboard”
- Added “Calculate Selected Cells”
- Added Export Results to PSV (Pipe delimited) (*.psv)
- Ability to Cancel executing command
- Ability to Rename Results tab
- New Additional Commands: (:print ‘msg_str’)
- Improved Data Import and Export
- Improved Data Editor and Browser
- Improved Generating Batch Scripts
- Improved SQL Editor
- Improved Query Builder
- Improved AutoComplete and IntelliSense
- Improved Data Migration and Synchronization
- …and more
For more information please visit http://fishcodelib.com/Database.htm
Free, All-In-One, Portable, Single executable file and Multi-language.
FDB Python driver for Firebird v1.6 is available for download. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/fdb This version fixes few bugs and adds enhanced support for database_info and transaction_info. Now you can get almost all information in more convenient way (using properties and functions).