Microtec is pleased to announce a new release of our CopyCat Replication Engine, version 3.06.0 ! CopyCat is a set of Delphi / C++Builder components providing customizable replication for Firebird, Interbase, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, NexusDB and SQLite, including heteogenous replication between different database types. This latest version adds support for iOS and Android platforms!
Full changelog :
- XE6 support
- NexusDB support
- Support for mobile platforms (iOS / Android)
- Added IBDAC connector
- Added DataSnap transport
- Added FireDAC connector
- Added new Demo project in Examples\Demo
- Added index on RPL$LOG.PRIMARY_KEY_VALUES in Firebird 2.5+ for the sake of optimization
- Added support for replicating tables with no primary key : in such cases, CopyCat will first look for any unique index to use instead of the PK, and if none are available, then rows will be identified based on all the fields of the table (excluding varchars longer than 200 characters and blobs).
- Added support for various field types that were missing (ftGuid in ADO connector, ftTimeStamp, ftFmtBCD, ftWord, ftLongWord…)
- Added TFDMemTable as an optional ancestor for TCcMemoryData, activated by setting compiler conditional CC_MEMDS_FIREDAC in CC.INC. Using this feature is necessary on mobile platforms, as the built-in memory dataset does not support the nextgen compiler.
- Added PKSynchronization property to TCcReplicator. If set to false (the default), the primary key synchronization system is disabled, which allows some optimizations of the code internally.
- Added Priority property in TCcConfigTable so you can set the replication priority of a table through the TCcConfig.Tables property.
- TCcReplicator.Log is now reinitilized at the very start of replication, before the log is loaded. That way, if replication is aborted and then restarted, the TCcLog.LineCount and CurrentLine properties will be correct.
- TCcReplicator now automatically disconnects if Replicate is called with a connection is already open, unless that connection had been opened by the replicator itself (using KeepConnection for example). That addresses a common mistake people made when trying to replicate, as a connection open outside of TCcReplicator will cause the rows replicated to bounce back and forth between nodes.
- Fixed problem in the installer causing the components to not be installed in the IDE
- Changed date format used for MS SQL to ‘YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss[.mmm]’, so that it works in all locales.
- Fixed bug causing empty string to convert to NULL in some cases.
- Fixed several bugs causing binary blob data to get replicated incorrectly for ADO, RTC and XMLRPC connectors
- Fixed bug causing XMLRPC server to fail completely when using Indy 10 in the newer IDE versions
- Changed TCcConnection.InTransaction property to reflect value of underlying transaction object : thus, if a connection was lost, CopyCat will not erroneously consider the transaction to still be open.
- Fixed a bug causing the TCcReplicator.AutoCommit property to fail
- Fixed bug that caused replication of ftWideString fields to fail when using versions of Delphi older than BDS 2006.
- Various other minor bug fixes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.