Posted by devart on 17 Jul 2015 3:30 am. Filed under Developer News
Devart team is proud to introduce new Firebird ODBC Drivers.
The most significant features in this version are:
– Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
– Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
– Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
– Advanced data conversion from DBMS data types to native ODBC data types.
– Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications (Linux and Mac OS X platforms will be supported in the next version).
ODBC driver for Firebird supports Firebird server and client versions 2.x, 1.x.
More details Download Firebird ODBC driver