#AnyDAC v 4.0.5 – #Delphi Components for Firebird, Interbase and more
|DA-SOFT Technologies announces the availability of AnyDAC for Delphi Winter 2010 release v 22.214.171.1245 – high-speed, Universal Data Access Components for Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS Access, IBM DB2, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Informix, DbExpress, ODBC, that simplifies the task of building Embarcadero Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal Compiler database applications.|
AnyDAC for Delphi can be immediately downloaded from the download page.
What is new in v4.0.5 and what is AnyDAC ?
AnyDAC v 4.0.5 Highlights
- Major rework of the help system. A lot of new “Developer Guide” articles.
- Multiple additions and changes to the Service components.
- Multiple optimizations of the Firebird, SQLite, PostgreSQL drivers and the general dataset code.
- Improved SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Informix support.
- Added mkCatalogs and mkSchemas metacommands.
- Added EhLib support.
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Firebird, Interbase, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
- AnyDAC home – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
- AnyDAC shop – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
- AnyDAC trial – http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to Firebird, InterBase, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2 and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress and ODBC data sources.
- Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
- Unified API for access to cross-database features.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including DBMS services like backup, validate.
- Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
- Advanced Data Access Options.
- Full support for international applications, including full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
- Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise – Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
- Workgroup – Firebird, Interbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Advatage DS.
- Database in clouds – Microsoft SQL Azure.
- Desktop – SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
- Embedded – SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded.
- Bridges – DbExpress, ODBC.
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team