As it turned out the I introduced regression in 3.0.1. It’s now fixed in 3.0.2. http://blog.cincura.net/233086-ado-net-provider-for-firebird-3-0-2-released/
I’m glad to release today version 3.0.1 of .NET provider for Firebird. You can read more at http://blog.cincura.net/233084-ado-net-provider-for-firebird-3-0-1-released/.
Here are the source code changes for Firebird 2.5.x branch in the Month of October :
- Fix compilation for semaphore classes 
- Backport fix for CORE-3946 – UNICODE collations does not work with ICU 49 
- Fixed the backporting bug introduced while fixing CORE-3902 
- Avoid a sweep pass for temporary tables, as the sweeper always sees those tables as empty, but even setting them up as empty has a non-zero cost 
The good part is that the new software has some new features, most
prominently IMO voting on bugs and feature requests (which I have
This release brings many changes and bugfixes .
- Test::Exception is required
- On Freebsd Threaded perl is required
- Test database to use UTF8 charset and enable UTF8 for the connection
- Fix CHAR lenght when using multi-byte character set Fixes #32 (RT#76506)
- Additional debug when finishing already finished statement
- Avoid double destroying of statement in auto-commit mode with DDL Fixes Github Issue #30 (RT#72946)
Having offered Firebird hosting on our Linux servers for over two years, InspiroHost is happy to announce that we now also offer Windows web hosting with full support for Firebird, PHP, MySQL, ASP and all the tools you need to get your website up and running. Cpanel/Plesk control panels are included, as is 24/7 technical support and server monitoring.
Please visit us at http://www.inspirohost.com/firebird-sql-hosting/
The Jaybird team would like to invite developers and users of Jaybird to fill out a survey on your use of Jaybird (Firebird JDBC driver). You can find the survey at http://infopoll.net/live/surveys/s36021.htm. The results of the survey will be used to decide where to focus development of the upcoming Jaybird versions.
The survey will be online until 28-September. If you use Jaybird in your projects, don’t miss the chance to participate in this survey.
Choose your CPU / OS / distro and then the 1.0RC2 directory.
Windows: 98, 2k, XP, Vista, 7, 32 or 64bit
FreeBSD/Linux: gtk 2.8 or qt4.5, 32 or 64bit
Mac OS X: 10.4, LCL only 32bit, non LCL apps can be 64bit
This release has been built with fpc 2.6.0 (the former release 0.9.30.4 was
built with that too).
The svn tag is
The list of changes: